The mission of Global Gates is to see gospel transformation of the world’s most unevangelized people - groups who have come to global gateway cities - and through them reach their communities around the world. After a rigorous evaluation, Global Gates chose AcctTwo over other cloud and on-premises solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of their organization.
Previous Accounting Challenges
- QuickBooks, the organization's former solution, is a limited accounting application that could only provide the most basic financial statements, and was unable to provide more sophisticated management reports required to run the organization. As a result, many reports were prepared in Excel or were simply not available.
- Global Gates raises some funds through the sale of resource materials, but the process wasn't integrated with QuickBooks, and required duplicate entry.
- Allocations were calculated and tracked manually.
- The lack of automation and integration between the various systems resulted in a number of manual processes, which were inefficient and error prone.
- Processes using QuickBooks were simply not scalable for the growth of operations.
Benefits Realized With AcctTwo
- Global Gates now has one system of record and the reporting capabilities they lacked with QuickBooks.
- AcctTwo's integration capabilities allow the organization to integrate their donor system with their financials to reduce error and duplicate entry.
- They now have the multi-entity and multi-currency capabilities the organization needs as it expands to Canada and beyond.
- Global Gates benefits from a system that runs efficiently and saves hours of unnecessary manual efforts.
- The organization's management now has the ability to make better decisions based on tailored reports and dashboards.
- Global Gates can truly grow into a global organization with global impact.
Highlighted Comments from Global Gates' Financial Manager
"The AcctTwo implementation team was fantastic," said Global Gates' Financial Manager Brooke Arevalo. "They definitely understood what we needed and worked very hard to accommodate everything that we asked for. They found ways to automate things when we ran into specific roadblocks. AcctTwo would bring up issues before I had a chance to raise them and I knew that they were on top of things at all times. I can't come up with a single area for improvement for AcctTwo."