Comprised of 5 locations, Gateway is a multi-campus, evangelistic, Spirit-empowered church in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex experiencing tremendous growth. After a rigorous software evaluation, Gateway chose AcctTwo to guide them through the maze of on-premises and cloud solutions to find the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges
- Tracking data and generating reports with their legacy accounting system required a great deal of manual work in Excel.
- The finance team had to calculate average giving by location manually in Excel.
- Data was not available in real-time.
- Analytics and budgeting were difficult and error-prone since they were based in Excel.
- Lack of accessibility for key leaders was a detriment to making mission-critical decisions.
Reasons for Selecting AcctTwo
- Sage Intacct will provide Gateway Church with a cloud-based system with easy access anytime anywhere.
- With multiple ministries and locations, Sage Intacct's multi-dimensional architecture will greatly simplify Gateway's chart of accounts.
- Sage Intacct will provide Gateway with real-time, automated reporting and dashboards.
- Sage Intacct's ability to integrate with other applications will allow Gateway to include statistical and operational data in the financial reports.
Highlighted Comments from Gateway Church's Director of Business Administration
"With AcctTwo, we're excited to see that churches are finally getting access to the sophisticated enterprise software we need to run a growing and increasingly complex organization," said Monty Carpenter, Director of Business Administration at Gateway Church. "We're excited to work with AcctTwo as a partner. They clearly understand church and are able to bring best practices to the table that will help us get the most out of Sage Intacct."