Rave Mobile Safety's mission is to create innovative data and communication software that organizations trust to help them save lives. Rave connects millions to those they trust to protect them, by providing safety officials with innovative tools to prepare better, respond faster, and communicate more effectively during emergencies. After a rigorous software evaluation, Rave Mobile Safety selected AcctTwo over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Business Challenges
- The company’s rapid growth meant that their legacy accounting software would not scale to support that growth, and would continue to force the finance team to complete many processes manually and outside of the system.
- Rave Mobile Safety's finance team found their old system to be limited from the standpoint of billing, CRM integration, and reporting.
- As a SaaS company, Rave Mobile Safety needed revenue management capabilities not available without manual work outside their legacy accounting system.
Benefits Realized With AcctTwo
- The native Salesforce integration will provide the company with a streamlined quote-to-cash process and better collaboration between sales and finance.
- Newly automated revenue recognition capabilities and reporting will cut down on manual, error-prone processes.
- With their new cloud-based system, their company will have anytime anywhere access for the finance and management team to process transactions and view reports.
Highlighted Comments from Rave Mobile's Accounting Manager
"In spite of how robust and sophisticated Sage Intacct is as an accounting system, we've found it to still be very user-friendly," said Michele Iovino, Accounting Manager at Rave Mobile Safety. "AcctTwo took charge of the implementation from the beginning, and I have only positive things to say about how that process went. We would certainly want to work with them on any future projects."