Wave Church is based in Virginia Beach, NC, but has eight separate campuses: five in Virginia, two in North Carolina, and one in Los Angeles. Because of its impact and influence on the lives of people in the Hampton Roads, NC community, Wave Church has grown to become an example of discipleship, leadership, and relationship for the nation and the world. After a rigorous software evaluation, Wave Church chose AcctTwo's platform over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of their organization.
Previous Accounting Challenges
- Wave Church's legacy accounting software was slow and missing many core accounting features.
- Their previous system wasn't intuitive and its inability to integrate with other systems meant the finance team had to do a great deal of work in Excel.
- With multiple locations and ministries, Wave Church struggled to get the kind of reporting and visibility they needed by location, ministry, and department.
Benefits Realized With AcctTwo
- The accounting staff now has a faster, more intuitive interface.
- Church's leaders have real-time access to the data they need in order to make informed decisions via automated reports and dashboards.
- New dimensionality is a good fit for the church's ministries and departments and simplifies their chart of accounts.
- Sage Intacct Collaborate will be a valuable tool in Wave Church's purchasing workflows.
- With AcctTwo's guidance, Wave Church has a sophisticated accounting system that will grow with them for years to come.
Highlighted Comments from Wave Church's General Manager and Senior Associate Pastor
"The implementation went smoothly and we're very satisfied with the success of the project," said Josh Kicker, Senior Associate Pastor and General Manager at Wave Church. "The AcctTwo team's speed and response time went beyond our expectations. With AcctTwo, we now have a much more comprehensive view of our data."