Started in 1902 in what was then only a one train stop town, First Baptist Church Frisco is located in Collin County north of Dallas in one of the fastest growing cities in Texas. FBC Frisco has grown through worship and small group Bible Studies, pushing weekly attendance over the 1,400 mark in 2014. After a rigorous evaluation, FBC Frisco chose AcctTwo over other on-premises and cloud solutions providers as the best fit to meet the unique needs presented by its ongoing expansion.
Previous Accounting Challenges
- First Baptist Church Frisco was using an outdated legacy accounting system and Excel spreadsheets for managing much of its reporting and budgeting.
- Managing data and generating reports was a time-consuming and error-prone process.
- Credit card processing and reconciliation took valuable time away from higher-value tasks.
- Church leaders were unable to get the accurate, detailed, real-time reports they needed tailored for their functional area.
Benefits Realized With AcctTwo
- AcctTwo's platform provides FBC Frisco with an accounting solution that can work with other systems via APIs or imports.
- Now, FBC Frisco will be able to streamline processes and benefit from system automation.
- FBC Frisco will have anytime access and visibility into the financial system as well as reports and dashboards via a web browser.
- The church enjoys a robust general ledger that is multi-dimensional, enabling granular reporting.
- Church leadership will have access to real-time reports with key metrics.
Highlighted Comments from First Baptist Church Frisco's Director of Accounting and Human Resources
"AcctTwo's ability to integrate with other systems is proving transformative for our church's credit card and payroll processing," said Janet Bresson, FBC Frisco's Director of Accounting and Human Resources. "AcctTwo's implementation team managed to be flexible with us and still keep us on track - the best of both worlds."