As an organization following Jesus Christ, Mission of Hope Haiti touches thousands of lives daily in Haiti through the Church of Hope, School of Hope, Hope House Orphanage, Hospital / Clinic of Hope, Disaster Early Warning and Disaster Relief. Mission of Hope Haiti is a multi-entity nonprofit with offices in Haiti and the U.S. The organization operates several different programs, including church advancement, healthcare, and orphan care ministries. They've experienced rapid growth in the last 6 years. After a rigorous software evaluation, Mission of Hope Haiti chose Sage Intacct over other cloud (and on-premises) solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges
- Streamlined management reports are necessary as the organization continues to grow and expand its boundaries.
- The organization's processes before Sage Intacct were not scalable for the growth of its operations.
- Managing cash flow and projections based on separate funds and initiatives is vital.
- Cash reports previously done in Excel left room for error.
- Team leads overseas needed insight into their expenses and overall financial status.
- Flexibility in financial reporting is imperative to manage the mission.
- The lack of automation and integration between the various systems resulted in a number of manual process, which were inefficient and error prone.
Reasons for Selecting Sage Intacct and AcctTwo
- Sage Intacct automates report distribution and populates key metrics on user specific dashboards.
- Sage Intacct simplifies the budgeting process both from creation to accountability.
- Sage Intacct allows leaders to focus more on the mission of the organization instead of being buried in transactional documentation.
- Mission of Hope Haiti's management team can now see operational statistics alongside financial metrics.
- Dashboards can be tailored for each program leader.
- The finance team can now manage the organization's multiple entities and global operations in multiple currencies.